UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Specific Vintage Equipment > Vintage Amateur and Military Radio

Notices

Vintage Amateur and Military Radio Amateur/military receivers and transmitters, morse, and any other related vintage comms equipment.

Closed Thread

Old 18th Mar 2018, 5:36 pm   #1
bill knox
Hexode

Default HRO Coil Pack

Hi all

I have an HRO and have just discovered that one of the coil packs is faulty, it's coil Pack "J" the 50Khz to 100Khz.

I have discovered that in the "mixer" part, the coil that is mounted vertically is O/C, I don't want to get another coil pack as there is not a lot of signals down at that end of the freq. spectrum so I was wondering if someone has a faulty coil pack where the mixer part is OK that I could purchase the relevant part from them.

Please PM me, many thanks

Regards

Bill
Old 21st Mar 2018, 10:17 pm   #2
Ricardo
Pentode

Default Re: HRO Coil Pack

Hello Bill,

Which model HRO do you have? I notice that you've mentioned an HRO-7 in some other posts.

I couldn't help out with a mixer coil only, but I do have a spare 50Khz to 100Khz coil pack. As far as I recall it is in working condition. It is however a coil pack of the type used with the HRO Senior or HRO-MX. Let me know if it would be of any interest.

Regards,

Richard
Old 25th Mar 2018, 6:11 pm   #3
bill knox
Hexode

Default Re: HRO Coil Pack

Hi Ricardo

I have sent you a PM

Bill
Closed Thread