UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > General Vintage Technology > Clubs, Groups and Societies

Notices

Clubs, Groups and Societies For discussions about various clubs, groups and societies relating to our hobbies, such as the BVWS (incl RetroTechUK), BATC, RSGB, APTS, CLPGS, THG, TCC, BECG, MCR21 etc. This is NOT an official forum for any of these organisations.

Closed Thread

Old 17th Aug 2018, 6:23 pm   #1
CambridgeWorks
Nonode

Default Rugby RATS rally Sunday 19th Aug

As title. I have some test gear for sale that I can deliver there, details in the forum, For Sale area.
Rob
Old 18th Aug 2018, 2:03 pm   #2
Nymrod121
Nonode

Default Re: Rugby RATS rally Sunday 19th Aug

Is it at Princethorpe College again, Robin? I fancy a day out but will have to keep hands/wallet firmly in pocket!
Cheers
Guy

Edit: yes ... checked on the w/s

Last edited by Nymrod121; 18th Aug 2018 at 2:07 pm. Reason: confirmed via RATS website
Old 18th Aug 2018, 4:35 pm   #3
high_vacuum_house
Octode

Smile Re: Rugby RATS rally Sunday 19th Aug

I will be going. No excuse really as I only live a few miles away!!

Probably find me heaving the biggest and most useless valve based thing back to the car!!

There are usually some very good bargains in the club marquee.
Christopher Capener
Old 19th Aug 2018, 8:28 pm   #4
CambridgeWorks
Nonode

Default Re: Rugby RATS rally Sunday 19th Aug

Enjoyable day and got rid of quite a few kg of old gear. Club marquee a bit disappointing as a lot of leftovers from last year. Bought a psu there. A couple of Epson all in one and a bluetooth keyboard to see if it will work on my Samsung smart tv. All for £3.50.
3x HDD, 1 is IDE yet to test. One SATA 500gb, isn't recognised on my pc and 1x 160gb WD that works ok. £3 the 3, so no great loss if i only get the one out of them. Though, the 500gB would have been quite handy.
Not as many buyers and sellers as last year IIRC?
Nice to meet up and have a few chats.
St Neots next Monday, a MUST for me. Just hope they don't close the A1 again!
Rob