UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > General Vintage Technology > Websites

Notices

Websites Found an interesting website? Post the details here and share it with the rest of us. Please stick to websites that are in some way related to our hobby/interest.

Closed Thread

Old 6th Apr 2005, 11:28 pm   #1
mikelect
Retired Dormant Member

Default Colomor Valves

Hi Guys, I might be teaching my granny as they say, but I've just found Colomor Valves shop on e-Bay seems pretty comprehensive on valves and components but a little high on price, there again if only they have got it, it could be useful, store address below.

Mike

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/COLOMOR-VAL...dZ2QQpZ5QQtZkm
Old 6th Apr 2005, 11:37 pm   #2
mikej56
Triode

Default Re: Colomor Valves

Strange! Their price 'buy it now' for ul41 is £10 yet I got a quote from them a couple of weeks back £14.85

michael
Old 7th Apr 2005, 12:49 am   #3
Jeremy M0RVB
Hexode

Default Re: Colomor Valves

Guys, I've locked this before it turns into an ebay discussion. Colomor trade on ebay (userid is jmg744) and also on their website. Often traders will push stuff on ebay to test the water. Also remember their T&C's, you need to add VAT to the final price.
Closed Thread