UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Specific Vintage Equipment > Vintage Test Gear and Workshop Equipment

Notices

Vintage Test Gear and Workshop Equipment For discussions about vintage test gear and workshop equipment such as coil winders.

Closed Thread

Old 16th Jul 2019, 6:04 pm   #141
ajgriff
Nonode

Default Re: Tektronix 465b oscilloscope CH1 & 2 issues

Magic and very well done. I've certainly learnt a few things along the way too. Hope stage 2 goes well. You may find that stage 3 isn't really necessary anyway.

Alan
Old 16th Jul 2019, 6:25 pm   #142
Goldie99
Heptode

Just to add my congrats as well, a superb job well done, and nicely documented - I've also learnt a lot along the way - many thanks.

Good luck with Stages 2 & 3, although I doubt you'll need any...

Alan
Old 16th Jul 2019, 6:31 pm   #143
ColinTheAmpMan1
Octode

Richard,
I'm glad the attenuator module got to you safe and sound and is now in the scope and working. I think I should tell you that I was made "curator" of the 7A18 amplifier plug-in that donated that 2x module by JohnBS when he left Purley for Wincanton, so he deserves some credit, too. I am sure that he would approve that it has gone to a good cause.
Keep up the good work; here starts the road to test-equipment acquisition syndrome - beware!

Colin.
Closed Thread