UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Specific Vintage Equipment > Vintage Test Gear and Workshop Equipment

Notices

Vintage Test Gear and Workshop Equipment For discussions about vintage test gear and workshop equipment such as coil winders.

Closed Thread

Old 10th Jul 2013, 6:41 pm   #81
Station X

Default Re: Enertec/Solartron/Schlumberger information.

I have deleted Israel-bcn's duplicate posts and enabled PMs for him.

Reach for your meter before you reach for your soldering iron.
Old 13th Jul 2013, 11:08 am   #82
neonfox
Retired Dormant Member

Hi, Just noticed that someone else asked for the Solartron CD1642 manual, was hoping I could be sent a copy of it too.

Thanks heaps
Old 16th Jul 2013, 6:51 pm   #83
Israel-bcn
Retired Dormant Member

Quote:
Enertec 5216. For Israel-bcn. Your request appears three times, within 3 minutes. This is very encouraging, as I thought it was only me with ten thumbs on a keyboard. You will I am afraid have to send me a Private Message with your email if you want the circuit diagrams, and your postal address if you want the whole manual on a CD.
As I see you are a new member, you may have to ask the Moderator's to allow you to send a PM as there are restrictions until you become known. wme_bill m0wpn
Sorry! for the excessive replies. an error occurred with the browser and I thought my post was not published.

Quote:
I have deleted Israel-bcn's duplicate posts and enabled PMs for him.
thanks to STATION X for the correction,

WME_bill, send you a private message

Regards,
Old 12th Mar 2016, 5:00 pm   #84
PeterTheBadger
Retired Dormant Member

Hi Guys.

I am looking for the schematics for an Enertec 5216 oscilloscope that was donated to me. I don't know where it was stored but the outer insulation on the coax cables has hardened and starting to crumble off the braid. I have a short between the 5 volt supply line and the 14.8 volt line. Any help would be very appreciated.

Regards,
Peter.
Old 13th Mar 2016, 3:12 pm   #85
karesz*
Heptode

Hai Peter,
check please 1-site befor WME_bills #76; he shared such "5216"-documentations...
Greetings, karl
Old 14th Mar 2016, 11:42 am   #86
WME_bill
Octode

Enertec 5216. Peter the Badger was asking for the circuits or the manual for this scope. Previous postings by me, to which Karesz drew Peter's attention, suggest the only way I can help him, but now it all seems to be ignored.
It makes me wonder whether to bother.
What have other followers of this site found. Are their offers to help just ignored, and presumably another good historic machine goes off to the rubbish skip - cannot find service information!
wme_bill
Old 14th Mar 2016, 11:49 am   #87
Oldtestgear
Hexode

This was only posted a couple of days ago and it is possible that the original poster has not actually seen the information yet. You are right that sometimes people ignore offers of help but more often the issue is limited time rather than indifference.

I have sometimes taken a bit of time to realise that someone has generously offered help & for whatever reason I was slow responding.

Please do not assume the worst and your contribution to keeping elderly equipment working is greatly appreciated.

Phil
Old 21st Mar 2016, 8:43 am   #88
PeterTheBadger
Retired Dormant Member

Hi Guys.

Yes I have been very slow to check the forum for replies, for which I apologize.

WME bill. If you can help me I would be very grateful. I would be happy to reimburse any costs that may arise out of such help.

Peter.
Old 21st Mar 2016, 6:20 pm   #89
WME_bill
Octode

for OldTest Gear. Your posting on 14 March. Yes, you are quite right, and I did seem a bit grumpy. But my postings (particularly #80 of 10 July 2013), did spell out the only way I can provide the information, as the circuit is too large to post on the forum, and the full manual really too large to email.
for PeterTheBadger. If you would like to follow the procedure I suggest in #80, then I will be pleased to help you.
wme_bill m0wpn
Old 23rd Mar 2016, 11:33 am   #90
PeterTheBadger
Retired Dormant Member

Hi Bill.

I sent you a PM and an e-mail. Did you get either of them?

PeterTheBadger
zs1oa
Old 23rd Mar 2016, 6:22 pm   #91
WME_bill
Octode

Enertec information. Yes. The information required by Peter the Badger has now gone to him. I await to hear how he has got on with getting his machine working properly. wme_bill
Closed Thread