UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Offered and Wanted Messages > Sets, Parts and Service Information Wanted (private buyers only, no swaps)

Notices

Sets, Parts and Service Information Wanted (private buyers only, no swaps) If you need help obtaining components, sets or equipment, post a message here. Private buyers only - no traders. No swaps.

Old 16th Jan 2020, 10:14 am   #1
llama
Octode

Default 3.5mm SM jack for Tascam recorder

The headphone / line out socket on my son's Tascam DR-40 has completely disintegrated and I'm struggling to find a replacement. I've tried Rapid, RS, CPC and ebay but no luck so far. I've filled in an online query at Teac but don't expect a positive response.

The picture shows a rough diagram of the pads. Numbers 1 and 2 seem to be tucked under - their pads are through-plated so they can be flowed from below. Numbers 3, 4 and 5 are conventional SM pads.

Any pointers as to where to obtain one gratefully received.
Graham
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	DR40jack.jpg
Views:	30
Size:	7.1 KB
ID:	197206