UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Offered and Wanted Messages > Repair and Restoration Services Wanted

Notices

Repair and Restoration Services Wanted If you need someone to repair or restore equipment for you please post your request here.

Closed Thread

Old 30th Dec 2019, 11:36 pm   #1
19Seventy7
Heptode

Default Philips N4407

Hi,

I was given a Philips N4407 reel to reel player for Christmas, but unfortunately it doesn't work. It works electronically, but the spools don't turn. (I've manually turned the spools with the player on, and have got sound, and no apparent faults)

I've cleaned to the best I can of the belt gunk, but there's also a spring loose.

I don't have a large budget to spend, but can bring it myself to somewhere local to London/Essex/Hertfordshire, I don't particularly want to post.

I think all it needs is just a belt change (I have replacement belts) but i'd much rather it was sorted properly, rather than risking it myself.

Thanks
Old 1st Jan 2020, 3:07 am   #2
19Seventy7
Heptode

Default Re: Philips N4407

Service found elsewhere, could this thread be closed please?

Thanks
Closed Thread