UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Offered and Wanted Messages > Sets, Parts and Service Information Offered (private sellers only, exact price required, no swaps)

Notices

Sets, Parts and Service Information Offered (private sellers only, exact price required, no swaps) You may announce components or sets for sale or offered free here. Private collectors only - no traders. You must include an exact price. No swaps.

Closed Thread

Old 12th Mar 2018, 10:18 am   #1
RJF_1970
Diode

Default Dynatron GR8

Hi, I have a Dynatron GR8 that I'd like to sell. It is in working condition but does need some fettling to return it to its former glory. It goes through all of it's speeds but does have crackling whilst using treble or base dials, volume seems fine and sounds lovely. Front power light was working but seems to have blown this morning. One of it's grey plastic feet is missing but apart from that it seems complete. Stylus seems fine and almost plays a full album but seems to stick in same place every time, same with singles. The case is in nice condition with a couple of scratches on lid but not deep but would probably clean out and there is a nick underneath at the back that you can only just see as it curves to go underneath. I bought this at a fair as fully working but although it is working it's way beyond my knowledge to get the best out of it once more..I do love it though. Not sure on price just would like a fair offer for it as I know I've paid over the odds for it I think or maybe I didn't. PM me in the first instance and I can send pics as not sure how to add pictures on here, it's been a while since I've been on here. I haven't touched it at all cleaning wise just checked it's operation. I understand I have to put a price but all I know is what I paid for it. So based on that I'd like to achieve around 125 for it.
Thanks Rich

Last edited by RJF_1970; 12th Mar 2018 at 10:26 am.
Closed Thread