UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Specific Vintage Equipment > Vintage Television and Video

Notices

Vintage Television and Video Vintage television and video equipment, programmes, VCRs etc.

Closed Thread

Old 12th Sep 2021, 4:20 pm   #1
Chris55000
Nonode

Default Salora 1F6 Circuit Diagram

Hi!

I have had one or two PMs/emails with regards to the Salora 1F6/1F8 circuit information, I believe this is extremely difficult to get!

I have located a (paid!) source, and attach the Salora 1F6 circuit here, there is also a 1F8 diagram and an S.M. available to buy, but as I'm not sure when I will be able to go back to work, I may have to hold fire on getting any more for a while!

I might add it took well over a fortnight before I got the data after purchase!

Chris Williams
Attached Files
File Type: pdf 1F6_CD_SALORA.pdf (502.9 KB, 115 views)
Old 12th Sep 2021, 9:56 pm   #2
jayceebee
Heptode

Default Re: Salora 1F6 Circuit Diagram

Hi Chris, many thanks for posting that and hope you are able to return to work very soon.

John.
Old 13th Sep 2021, 3:38 pm   #3
Maarten
Dekatron

Default Re: Salora 1F6 Circuit Diagram

Maybe it took a while because they still needed to scan it? At least the scan quality is quite good!
Closed Thread