UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Specific Vintage Equipment > Television Standards Converters, Modulators etc

Notices

Television Standards Converters, Modulators etc Standards converters, modulators anything else for providing signals to vintage televisions.

Closed Thread

Old 27th Jul 2010, 12:10 am   #1
tubesrule
Hexode

Default Help getting parts from Australia

I'm about to do a converter build and am having a terrible time locating some of the IC's. I have never seen it this bad before. Many parts are just nowhere to be found internationally, or now have huge minimum orders.

Anyway, one of the parts I need is the Freescale Micro I use, and the only place worldwide I have found them is Farnell in Australia. The problem is they will not ship outside of Australia/New Zealand. So my question is if there are any Australians here that could help me out by purchasing these parts and then mailing them to me.

Thanks,
Darryl

(Moderator: I hope this doesn't violate any posting rules)
Old 27th Jul 2010, 4:58 am   #2
audiomm
Pentode

Default Re: Help getting parts from Australia

I have an account with Farnell in NZ , so PM me the details of what you want, & I'll get it for you.

Cheers

Mike

Last edited by Dave Moll; 27th Jul 2010 at 11:42 am. Reason: It is NOT necessary to quote the preceding post in full
Old 27th Jul 2010, 1:17 pm   #3
tubesrule
Hexode

Default Re: Help getting parts from Australia

PM sent.

Darryl
Closed Thread