UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Specific Vintage Equipment > Other Vintage Household Electrical or Electromechanical Items

Notices

Other Vintage Household Electrical or Electromechanical Items For discussions about other vintage (over 25 years old) electrical and electromechanical household items. See the sticky thread for details.

Closed Thread

Old 27th Jul 2019, 10:03 am   #1
bill knox
Hexode

Default Adjustamatic Beds

Hi

Has anyone ever tried to repair any of the above make of electric beds, I have one that has failed and before I make a start on it I thought I would ask the question

Many thanks

Bill
Old 27th Jul 2019, 11:26 am   #2
ionburn
Heptode

Default Re: Adjustamatic Beds

I have never repaired a bed as such, but used to work in interfacing the control unit on many different types of bed systems for paralled external switch operation. As such it is possible I have circuit information although it is not falling to hand just at the moment. Having said that, it is quite likely it may be available online. From my angle the main point I would make is that some hand controls just use switched lines but others some form of digital interfacing making simple wire linking impossible.
Closed Thread