UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Offered and Wanted Messages > Repair and Restoration Services Wanted

Notices

Repair and Restoration Services Wanted If you need someone to repair or restore equipment for you please post your request here.

Old 20th Jan 2020, 4:55 pm   #1
RobertFM
Diode

Default DAC 90 repair needed in Fife

Hi there

I have a DAC 90 which is on the blink. This radio had previously been restored, when I bought it from a well known dealer almost 25 years ago. It saw regular trouble free service until 2 or 3 years ago when I switched it on and it went pop. I am not knowledgeable enough unfortunately to even hazard a guess as to the problem, but I am keen to have someone look at at it and see what it would take to fix it. If anyone can help, or has some suggestions as to who might be able to assist perhaps you could let me know.

Many thanks

Robert
RobertFM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th Jan 2020, 8:10 pm   #2
Norman Raeburn
Heptode

Default Re: DAC 90 repair needed in Fife

Hi Robert, I could have a look so long as your not in a desperate rush for it. I also live in Fife. Let me know if you are interested. Norman
Norman Raeburn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st Jan 2020, 10:06 am   #3
RobertFM
Diode

Default Re: DAC 90 repair needed in Fife

Hi Norman

DM sent

Robert
RobertFM is offline   Reply With Quote