UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > General Vintage Technology > Clubs, Groups and Societies

Notices

Clubs, Groups and Societies For discussions about various clubs, groups and societies relating to our hobbies, such as the BVWS (incl RetroTechUK), BATC, RSGB, APTS, CLPGS, THG, TCC, BECG, MCR21 etc. This is NOT an official forum for any of these organisations.

Closed Thread

Old 10th Mar 2006, 1:56 am   #21
Danny
Heptode

Default Re: Harpenden Auction - March 5th 2006

Hi yes i got both the philips and i had also been hankerring after one. so i did bid a bit strong .the crt was a rebuilt gec but i havent tested it yet?
I didnt recognize you so i must opologize for not making my self nown to you as i think it was me telling of my luck with two working gec tubes and hope it will be three but the set will get a mullard put back in it eventually. I have a b16t console so i wasnt going to bid on the invicta one even though this must be a rearer set it was in good nick.
I have a lot to restore now so i must stop spending my time at auctions
and get on with the soldering.
Danny
Closed Thread