UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Offered and Wanted Messages > Repair and Restoration Services Wanted

Notices

Repair and Restoration Services Wanted If you need someone to repair or restore equipment for you please post your request here.

Old 8th Sep 2019, 10:46 am   #1
Batch996
Diode

Default Kenwood A-97

Hi everyone, new member on here and I'm hoping someone can point me in the right direction.
My A-97 is faulty and I would like to have it fixed. There are two issues with it.
1. When using turntable, a loud hum/buzz goes through the speakers, but by moving the input leads at rear of amp it goes.
2. Sound from RH speaker channel is all crackling/muted. Have switched speakers and sound remains so not a speaker issue.

So question is, where or who can I go to for a fix, and an approximate cost as will it be worth a fix.

Many thanks in advance.

Last edited by Station X; 8th Sep 2019 at 11:06 am. Reason: Email address removed.
Batch996 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th Sep 2019, 11:36 pm   #2
Michael Maurice

Default Re: Kenwood A-97

I can probably repair this for you.

Please send me a Private Message or contact me via my website.

http://www.michaelmauricerepairs.co.uk/
Michael Maurice is offline   Reply With Quote