UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Other Discussions > Forum Announcements and Comments

Notices

Forum Announcements and Comments Announcements about forum changes will be made in this section. All new threads here now require moderator approval.

Closed Thread

Old 6th Nov 2015, 9:38 pm   #1
lesmw0sec
Octode

Default What have I done?

I have no doubt that it is something I have done, but suddenly I am unable to view a large version of forum thumbnail piccies. I just get a frame and the swirling 'loading' thing - forever.

I have tried disabling all network blocks to no avail. Would it be a cookie which the system has deemed to be antisocial? Any help in tracing the mystery would be appreciated

Puzzled, of Anglesey.
Old 6th Nov 2015, 10:35 pm   #2
paulsherwin

Default Re: What have I done?

When this happens it tends to be some sort of Javascript problem. Do you have any plugins installed which might be interfering with this?

As a workaround, you should be able to right click on the thumbnail and choose 'Open in new tab' or something similar.
Old 7th Nov 2015, 11:00 am   #3
lesmw0sec
Octode

Yes open in new tab works fine. Still baffled about the failure of the normal process though. Re-installed Firefox, cleared all old stuff etc. No change. Not a major problem though, since your alternative suggestion works fine. Thanks.

Les.
Old 8th Nov 2015, 1:12 pm   #4
Paul Stenning
Administrator

Works fine for me with the latest Firefox update (42.0) on Windows 7.

Paul Stenning
Forum Admin/Owner and BVWS Webmaster
Closed Thread