UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > General Vintage Technology > Components and Circuits

Notices

Components and Circuits For discussions about component types, alternatives and availability, circuit configurations and modifications etc. Discussions here should be of a general nature and not about specific sets.

Closed Thread

Old 30th Mar 2015, 4:42 am   #1
tubelover
Triode

Default Mazda PP3/425 valve

Hello all
Does anyone have data for this tube?

regards
Alex
Old 30th Mar 2015, 12:16 pm   #2
AC/HL
Dekatron

Default Re: Mazda PP3/425 valve

There aren't many references to this valve on-line, the only one I saw with data was this:
Mazda PP3/425. This valve was designed for use as a driver. Vf = 7.5, Va = 425, Ia = 30, Vg = -100, Ra = 10.5 k.ohms.
Old 30th Mar 2015, 2:30 pm   #3
tubelover
Triode

Default Re: Mazda PP3/425 valve

Thank you Bill
In my "Mazda radio valves" this info in earlier type valves:
7,5V
1,25A
425V
1 m/av
2.9 koHm

I was hoping someone might have an earlier version of the Mazda valve manual, where there is a graphics volts / amps characteristics...
Closed Thread