UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Specific Vintage Equipment > Other Vintage Household Electrical or Electromechanical Items

Notices

Other Vintage Household Electrical or Electromechanical Items For discussions about other vintage (over 25 years old) electrical and electromechanical household items. See the sticky thread for details.

Closed Thread

Old 8th Nov 2022, 7:56 pm   #1
Pinkwitch

Default HMV Beehive heater HCS2

Hi guys, just pulled one of these apart and I can't remember how the fan goes back into the back plate. It seems to be sitting at an angle which can't be right. Anyone got a picture of how it should sit please. The fan base plate has a stepped flange on the top but it doesn't seem to go inside the hole and inclines the fan inside slightly. It works but I can see the stacked steel pages of the electromagnet. I should have photographed it first but it seemed straight forward ....!
Old 8th Nov 2022, 8:37 pm   #2
steve102
Pentode

Default Re: HMV Beehive heater HCS2

Is this what you are looking for?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5925.jpg
Views:	167
Size:	48.3 KB
ID:	267702   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5926.jpg