UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Offered and Wanted Messages > Equipment Transport Requests and Arrangements

Notices

Equipment Transport Requests and Arrangements For discussions about the 'forum courier service' and other arrangements to get sets and parts from one forum member to another. For non-commercial transactions only.

Closed Thread

Old 30th Dec 2023, 9:40 pm   #1
Syrinx1
Pentode

Default CUB monitor Hatfield to within about 30miles of Nottingham

Hi,

I've been very kindly offered a Microvitc CUB monitor. Unfortunately I'm not able to travel to Hatfield to collect it, so I'm am hoping that with forum members help a chain of transport can be arranged to get it to within a distance that is more practical for me to collect from.
I'm based in Nottingham. Thanks.

Thanks,

Jonathan
Old 13th Jan 2024, 11:48 am   #2
Dickie
Octode

Default Re: CUB monitor Hatfield to within about 30miles of Nottingham

All being well I'm travelling up to Repton, Derby in a week or so, so if this is still needed please pm collection details. You would need to pickup from Repton next saturday or sunday, I can't offer storage there.

Richard, BVWS member
Old 13th Jan 2024, 4:01 pm   #3
Syrinx1
Pentode

Default Re: CUB monitor Hatfield to within about 30miles of Nottingham

Sorted now Richard, but thanks for the kind offer.

MODS - please close.
Closed Thread