UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Other Discussions > Forum Announcements and Comments

Notices

Forum Announcements and Comments Announcements about forum changes will be made in this section. All new threads here now require moderator approval.

Closed Thread

Old 12th Jul 2016, 11:44 am   #1
stevehertz
Dekatron

Default Norwegian member?

Hi, I'd like to correspond with a member (or members) from Norway in my quest to find out more about Tandberg equipment. Drop me a PM please. Thanks.
Old 12th Jul 2016, 2:13 pm   #2
Anthony Thomas
Hexode

Default Re: Norwegian member?

Hi Steve
I have lived in Norway for over 45 years am a member of "Norsk Radiohistorisk Forening" and they have some information about Tandberg equipment but is is in Norwegian.

Link: http://www.nrhf.no/Tandberg/nrhf-TR-innhold.html

Have a look and see if any pictures show anything of interest, am not sure how much information is available in English. Fortunately most Norwegians speak some English and getting in touch with this group may be one avenue to follow. Please get in touch via PM if you need more help getting in touch with the powers that be.

The group (or club) has members that do remanufacture some parts to keep these reel to reel tape recorders working. The group is however based in Oslo which is 8 hours drive form me so I do not attend club evenings.

Tony
Old 12th Jul 2016, 3:40 pm   #3
stevehertz
Dekatron

Default Re: Norwegian member?

Thanks Tony, I will PM you.