UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > General Vintage Technology > Cabinet and Chassis Restoration and Refinishing

Notices

Cabinet and Chassis Restoration and Refinishing For help with cabinet or chassis restoration (non-electrical), please leave a message here.

Closed Thread

Old 1st Oct 2014, 11:27 am   #41
andycapp
Retired Dormant Member

Default Re: Civilian receiver cabinets.

Well unfortunately David I was a little over zealous with the t-cut and went back to bare metal in a couple of places so plan b. I have taken the pic of the dial plate that was on here, the first of my pics below, the second pic is of the edited version, got rid of holes, size is exact on width but a little has to be cut off the depth. I have ordered some waterslide paper and am going to try it as a waterslide, will let you know if it works and stick a pic on, andy
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	util2.jpg
Views:	93
Size:	33.0 KB
ID:	98214   Click image for larger version

Name:	339542a98c4c5ae51412077764.jpg
Views:	111
Size:	17.6 KB
ID:	98215  
Closed Thread