UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Offered and Wanted Messages > Repair and Restoration Services Wanted

Notices

Repair and Restoration Services Wanted If you need someone to repair or restore equipment for you please post your request here.

Closed Thread

Old 19th Jul 2023, 6:55 pm   #1
goldstraw
Diode

Default Roberts radio RM33 internal fuse blowing.

Split from this thread:-

https://www.vintage-radio.net/forum/...d.php?t=202347

Many thanks for all your replies. I am an absolute novice to repairing radios, I thought maybe because it was in such lovely condition, it was an easy fix. So if there is anyone local to me who could repair it , I would like to hear from you.
Old 20th Jul 2023, 9:16 am   #2
agardiner
Octode

Default Re: Roberts radio RM33 internal fuse blowing.

I would be delighted to repair this set for you, but you would need to post it to me. Perhaps wait a few days to see if anyone closer replies.
Old 20th Jul 2023, 11:09 am   #3
goldstraw
Diode

Default Re: Roberts radio RM33 internal fuse blowing.

Thats very kind of you, I will , as you said, wait a few days to see if there is anyone closer. Otherwise Ill be back in touch, thank you very much.
Closed Thread