UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Offered and Wanted Messages > Repair and Restoration Services Wanted

Notices

Repair and Restoration Services Wanted If you need someone to repair or restore equipment for you please post your request here.

Old 3rd Jun 2020, 8:24 pm   #1
musicman334578
Triode

Default Repair person please (near Southend, Essex, music centre)

Hi all,

I am based near Southend, Essex.

I wanted to ask if there is anyone who does repairs to music centres.
See attached pics. The Cassette player is the problem. It has a distorted channel and I think the motor may be on its way out as you do get quite a smell from it when played.

This unit has a lot of sentimental value as it belonged to my Mum who sadly passed away. Cassette Players/Music Centres are very much beyond my basic knowledge and so very happy to pay for someone to repair this unit (if possible).

All other functions are working ok, just the cassette player that does not work.

I hope there is someone who I may contact to try and get this fixed, it would mean so much. Thank you for reading.

Kind regards
Gary
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	HITACHI 1.jpg
Views:	70
Size:	46.9 KB
ID:	207574   Click image for larger version

Name:	HITACHI 2.jpg
Views:	59
Size:	60.7 KB
ID:	207575  
musicman334578 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd Jun 2020, 9:28 pm   #2
Michael Maurice

Default Re: Repair person please (near Southend, Essex, music centre)

I can repair this for you, PM sent.

http://www.michaelmauricerepairs.co.uk/
Michael Maurice is offline   Reply With Quote