UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Specific Vintage Equipment > Vintage Amateur and Military Radio

Notices

Vintage Amateur and Military Radio Amateur/military receivers and transmitters, morse, and any other related vintage comms equipment.

Closed Thread

Old 15th Aug 2008, 1:02 pm   #1
logan123
Retired Dormant Member

Default paraset key

hello all / i intend to build a paraset as close to the original as i can and have spent some time collecting parts / i am now ready to make the key and have seen on the web various sizes for the key body which is acrylic plastic / i would be most grateful if someone can give me the correct sizes and any other information that i may need in order for me to make an exact copy of the original key / thank you / logan / g8gtw/m0log
Old 26th Aug 2008, 1:00 am   #2
peter.sables
Rest in Peace

Default Re: paraset key

HI.

Best give Alan G3WXI a call. he runs the PARASET CLUB and I know he will help.

Pete G4MRU
Closed Thread