UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Offered and Wanted Messages > Repair and Restoration Services Wanted

Notices

Repair and Restoration Services Wanted If you need someone to repair or restore equipment for you please post your request here.

Old 2nd May 2019, 8:39 pm   #1
oldie51
Diode

Default Beocenter 7700

Hi. Does anyone know of somebody who knows their way around a 7700 system, as I have one that needs servicing/repair. I am in the Lincs/Norfolk/Cambs area, any help greatly appreciated
oldie51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd May 2019, 9:32 am   #2
Studio263
Octode

Default Re: Beocenter 7700

If you can bring it to Farnborough (Hants) I can sort it out for you, send me a PM if you are interested.
Studio263 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th May 2019, 9:31 am   #3
Max Ripple
Tetrode

Default Re: Beocenter 7700

I'm a bit nearer (Coventry) but not exactly local to you!
What problems are you having?
These are super units, but usually need full overhaul of the tape deck nowadays.
Service kits are available from other enthusiasts,and most problems can be overcome to restore the units to full use again.
Max Ripple is offline   Reply With Quote