UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Offered and Wanted Messages > Equipment Transport Requests and Arrangements

Notices

Equipment Transport Requests and Arrangements For discussions about the 'forum courier service' and other arrangements to get sets and parts from one forum member to another. For non-commercial transactions only.

Old 27th Feb 2019, 10:59 pm   #1
Ed_Dinning
Dekatron

Default Harpenden to M62/ Golbourne or Newcastle

Hi Folks, much appreciated if anyone can bring a box of meters from Beamcurrent at Harpenden up north.
Ideally to Newcastle area, but could meet up in the M62 early April when I will be going to Golbourne.

Many thanks, Ed
Ed_Dinning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th Feb 2019, 11:44 pm   #2
audiomagpie
Heptode

Default Re: Harpenden to M62/ Golbourne or Newcastle

I'll be at both Harpy and Golborne if that's of any help Ed..

BVWS committee chairman
audiomagpie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th Feb 2019, 10:31 am   #3
Ed_Dinning
Dekatron

Default Re: Harpenden to M62/ Golbourne or Newcastle

Hi Greg, that would be great if you can pick up a box of meters from Beamcurrent.
Can you PM him to make arrangements please and I'll sort things out for the Golbourne end of thing in early April.

Cheers, Ed
Ed_Dinning is offline   Reply With Quote