UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Offered and Wanted Messages > Equipment Transport Requests and Arrangements

Notices

Equipment Transport Requests and Arrangements For discussions about the 'forum courier service' and other arrangements to get sets and parts from one forum member to another. For non-commercial transactions only.

Closed Thread

Old 12th Feb 2019, 11:55 pm   #1
Skywave
Dekatron

Arrow FCS: transport of LaserJet printer: Sussex to Somerset

A request for help via the Forum Courier Service.

A member who lives in East Sussex has very generously offered me an HP Laser Jet 4 printer. As most of us know, these are heavy. The current owner also has the original box for this printer - which is available to use for the printer's shipment.
If any one can help with this request, please P.M. me. I will then disclose the donor's relevant details, which I will require to be kept confidential.

My location is Chard, Somerset.
Access via:
1. The A30, or
2. The A303 and the A358, or
2. The M5 and the A358, or
3. The A31, A35 and the A358, via Axminster, Devon.

If any person / persons can get this item near to Chard, I may be able to collect it from that point - dependent on the distance of that point from Chard.

Al. / Feb. 12th.
Old 21st Feb 2019, 7:55 pm   #2
Skywave
Dekatron

Arrow Re: FCS: transport of LaserJet printer: Sussex to Somerset

Bump.
One prospective offer to help with partial transport received - but could not be made manifest.
Need for transport still exists.

Al. / Feb. 21st., 2019
Old 26th Feb 2019, 1:08 pm   #3
Skywave
Dekatron

Default Re: FCS: transport of LaserJet printer: Sussex to Somerset

No further offers to help with transport received: project now abandoned.
Thread can be closed.

Al. / Feb. 26th.