UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > General Vintage Technology > Where To Get Sets and Parts

Notices

Where To Get Sets and Parts For discussions about swapmeets, rallies, NVCF and BVWS, car boot sales, antique and charity shops, dealers, newspaper adverts, the local tip and just about any other source of equipment (other than eBay).

Closed Thread

Old 30th Nov 2010, 9:25 am   #1
ddelectrical
Diode

Default Looking for Mr Edding/Denning Re Coils

Hi. I had a pm from Mr Denning or Edding regarding re-winding my Lady Anne radio. I would like to get in touch again regarding a coil I need re-wound. I have had to empty the small mail box here and have lost your contact details. If any one else knows him could you pass message on. Thank you very much.
The coil is for a very early electric clock for my Mum. Her Dad gave it to her and would really like to get it going again. It has a very simple single coil on a square bobbin. The wire guage is very small, (45 or even 47 guage). Probably a couple of thousand turns at least.
I can send the old coil - already removed. I started to unwind it but cannot continue without breaking the wire. I have the un-wound wire - it can all be weighed to get rough idea of amount needed.
Look forward to hearing from you again.
Thank you.
Regards from Dave Danielli
30/11/10
Old 30th Nov 2010, 10:08 am   #2
Michael Maurice

Default Re: Looking for Mr Edding/Denning Re Coils

The member you want is Ed Dinning.

This is his public profile: https://www.vintage-radio.net/forum/member.php?u=215
Old 30th Nov 2010, 9:38 pm   #3
Ed_Dinning
Dekatron

Hi David, I'm alive and well, but under 18" of snow here at present. Send me a PM and I'll see what I can do for you.

Best regards, Ed
Old 1st Dec 2010, 12:46 pm   #4
Dave Moll
Dekatron

As Ed says, further contact would be best via PM. I will therefore close this thread.