UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > General Vintage Technology > General Vintage Technology Discussions

Notices

General Vintage Technology Discussions For general discussions about vintage radio and other vintage electronics etc.

Closed Thread

Old 28th Nov 2021, 8:55 pm   #1
AJSmith625
Pentode

Default TPTV "Oncore" online streaming service.

Hello all,
I have posted in this section as there is already a thread running for "whats on TPTV" and I thought it would be more likely to be seen by those interested, but perhaps one of the Mods could move this to another section if need be. I Have seen this service advertised a couple of times now over this weekend and knowing that some cannot receive this channel because they are on Freeview
Lite relay transmitters this would be useful; especially for those like me who like to play these old films through their old tellys. This is due to start early December. You will need to go to TPTVs home page and click on the Encore tab to sign up and join. You don't have to give your full address but a UK postcode is required which makes me think this may only be available in the UK.

Best wishes Alan.
Old 28th Nov 2021, 9:23 pm   #2
AJSmith625
Pentode

Default Re: TPTV "Oncore" online streaming service.

PS, Should have said that this is a free service.

Alan.
Old 28th Nov 2021, 9:33 pm   #3
Duke_Nukem
Octode

Default Re: TPTV "Oncore" online streaming service.

Couldn't find a link from the main page of TPTV's main website, but registration is at https://www.tptvencore.co.uk/ and it is due to start on the 1st December.

TTFN,
Jon
Closed Thread