UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Specific Vintage Equipment > Vintage Test Gear and Workshop Equipment

Notices

Vintage Test Gear and Workshop Equipment For discussions about vintage test gear and workshop equipment such as coil winders.

Closed Thread

Old 8th Dec 2016, 11:48 pm   #1
ultrascan99
Retired Dormant Member

Default Taylor 45A valve tester

Hi, I am restoring a Taylor 45A valve tester. There are some wire wound resistors burnt on one end of the tag panel that lay across the panel, one is around 2 inches long the other is just over an inch long. There are two others that lay lengthways that are that are about 1 inch long, and are both OK. I am trying to find the values of the burnt resistors, the circuit diagram has no values on it and the one that is on the net where someone has put some values don't tally with my unit.
As all leads have been laced it is difficult to trace out, so if anybody has a layout of the Paxolin panel with the resistor values on it please let me know, kindest regards Pete.
Old 9th Dec 2016, 12:52 pm   #2
martiR2R
Hexode

Default Re: Taylor 45A valve tester

The two WW at the left end are 2k and 560R, the two at the right end measure as 24R and 32R (but I've seen these on the web as 25 and 28 ?). Hope this helps.

Regards
Martin
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	P1000547.JPG
Views:	145
Size:	148.9 KB
ID:	134087   Click image for larger version

Name:	P1000549.JPG
Views:	153
Size:	151.8 KB
ID:	134088