UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > General Vintage Technology > General Vintage Technology Discussions

Notices

General Vintage Technology Discussions For general discussions about vintage radio and other vintage electronics etc.

Closed Thread

Old 14th Jun 2015, 7:10 pm   #1
jay_oldstuff
Octode

Default Philips FP16 projector help

Hi all, an acquaintance of mine may be coming into the possession of one of these monsters. And I was wondering if anyone here may have any info on them? A service manual I think is a must for this project, but so far I've been unable to locate any documentation for it. Can anyone help I've only ever worked in one projector and it was a baby compared with this.

Jay
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image-703515188.jpg
Views:	267
Size:	39.0 KB
ID:	109549  
Old 20th Aug 2015, 8:20 am   #2
RetroGamerVX
Retired Dormant Member

Default Re: Philips FP16 projector help

I know this is 5 years down the line, but I know that very projector, that's from the Appleby lecture theatre. I now have that projector in my house!!. Got some people from Philips doing some research on it to fix the wiring
Old 20th Aug 2015, 2:50 pm   #3
Maarten
Dekatron

Default Re: Philips FP16 projector help

Doesn't it have an ELxxxx or LCBxxxx type number? Finding documentation might still be hard, but maybe not as hard if the type number is known.

Last edited by Maarten; 20th Aug 2015 at 2:55 pm.
Closed Thread