UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Specific Vintage Equipment > Vintage Amateur and Military Radio

Notices

Vintage Amateur and Military Radio Amateur/military receivers and transmitters, morse, and any other related vintage comms equipment.

Old 5th Dec 2017, 9:41 am   #1
electronicskip
Hexode

Default Army Radio Sales Co.

Ive been looking online at this particular supplier of Ex Military equipment with a view to purchasing one or two bits, but I was wondering if anyone out there has had any experience with this company? recommendations etc?
electronicskip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th Dec 2017, 6:02 pm   #2
G6Tanuki
Dekatron

Default Re: Army Radio Sales Co.

I bought a couple of Clansman bits (handset leads, antenna-spring for a PRC320) from them a while back, when I needed them in a hurry and couldn't wait until the next radio rally.

They seemed OK, though not as cheap as the "anything in this box for 1" you get at rallies!
G6Tanuki is offline   Reply With Quote