UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Offered and Wanted Messages > Repair and Restoration Services Wanted

Notices

Repair and Restoration Services Wanted If you need someone to repair or restore equipment for you please post your request here.

Closed Thread

Old 29th Nov 2017, 7:43 pm   #1
gmcdee1st
Diode

Default Dansette Tempo (x2) repairs - Edinburgh Area

Looking for someone who can restore two Dansette Tempos. Both working fairly well but playing slow/erratic. I cleaned and re-oiled spindle and motor (bottom) bearings and tried to 'resurface' idler wheel with some sanding (as suggested in forums) but didn't help much and that's the limit of what I'm confident to do.
Edinburgh or reasonable driving distance preferred - rather not send them anywhere.
Thanks.
Old 10th Jan 2018, 9:49 pm   #2
Croozer
Tetrode

Default Re: Dansette Tempo (x2) repairs - Edinburgh Area

Apologies for the delay in reply. I have some time and I'd be happy to have a look at your record players if it's still required and am in Edinburgh. I have sent you a PM with details (or let me know on this forum if, like me, you sometimes struggle with the PM system).

Rob.
Old 12th Jan 2018, 6:25 pm   #3
gmcdee1st
Diode

Default Re: Dansette Tempo (x2) repairs - Edinburgh Area

Hello Rob

Really appreciate the offer. I've sent you a reply.

Cheers

Grahame
Closed Thread