View Single Post
Old 13th Jan 2012, 8:11 pm   #27
Parabola
Retired Dormant Member

Default Re: IMOGen Test Card & Teletext Generator

There has been some mention previously in this thread, and in some others in the past, in fact it appears to be a popular misconception, that Richard Russell’s Test Card Generator is no longer available to buy. I have been in touch with Richard today and he assures me that this is not the case.

The Turkish company linked to on Richard’s page here are still willing and able to supply units to the UK. I know at the moment the linked webpage seems to be just a blank white page, and it has been reported previously, here as one example, that they don’t always respond to emails. Therefore it may be worthwhile contacting Richard directly if you do want one and experience any communication problems.

All of which kind of makes the rationale for developing IMOGen any further, or indeed at all in the first place, rather questionable and I shall put an end to my witterings about it at this point.

Mods: Now may be a good time to close this thread as I think as it’s pretty much run it’s course. Thanks.