View Single Post
Old 10th Jul 2020, 4:54 pm   #12
Paul Stenning
Administrator

Default Re: Service Data Website Trustpilot Reviews

Current plan is three DVD-ROMS - vintage radio volume 2, vintage mono TV and vintage colour TV. I am nearing the end of scanning, it's just fitting it in amongst work for clients. The colour TV one is a bit lacking currently, but the mono/colour split is needed because there is more TV data than will fit on one disk.

They will probably just be disk-only versions (which is what over 90% of people order anyway), price the same as now for one disk and slight reductions for more than one on the same order. Small discount for those who already have the current DVD-ROM too. But that's not confirmed yet.

No specific timescale but I would like to get them released in time for Christmas, so by November.

I'm considering some sort of download option too, as a ZIP file (because some recent PCs and laptops don't have optical drives) but that will come later.

All manuals will also be available individually for Instant Download at the same price as now.

Paul Stenning
Forum Admin/Owner and BVWS Webmaster

Last edited by Paul Stenning; 10th Jul 2020 at 5:32 pm. Reason: Added Instant Download