Thread: PIC 14 Karen
View Single Post
Old 19th Sep 2020, 1:13 pm   #85
Slothie
Octode

Default Re: PIC 14 Karen

Very interesting Tim, nice to see the Z80 build.
I'm building up a backlog too, so I really must get my domestic situation sorted and get that stuff out of storage.
I've got:
1) To finish the PIC14, parts are coming in I'm mostly waiting on the capacitors now, have started soldering bits in
2) Want to build my Series VI MK14, got me some buttons for it but the rest is in storage
3) Want to build the ZX80/1 clone from the board Tim gave me
4) I gave into weakness and bought a pair of the Acorn 1 boards that were on Ebay. A lot of the components I have in storage, and I snapped up some D6 buttons that were going for about 20p each so I have 60 of those...all black but there you are. I do have some other colours in storage.
5) I also have in storage 2 commodore pets, a BBC Micro, an atari 400 and a 800XL all in need of restoring to function, so that'll be fun.
6) In the storage space of dreams there's also my paper tape punch, a Olivetti (or is it Olympia?) Nixie desktop calculator that needs bringing back to life if possible.
7) I have a load of Z80 CPU, Z80 PIO, Z80 CTC and Z80SIO chips, 6809's and 6309s, 6116 Rams, 62256 Rams, sound chips, CRTCs, several Gigabytes of EPROM for some reaason and a zillion ideas......

So, just need to get moved, empty storage and I'll never be bored!

So the PIC14 is sort of a warm-up for me!

Oh yes I need to make that PROM programmer and finish my MK14 uploader too!

Last edited by Slothie; 19th Sep 2020 at 1:14 pm. Reason: additional info