View Single Post
Old 13th May 2021, 11:45 pm   #8
DMcMahon
Dekatron

Default Re: Grundig tk 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by reartech View Post
Thank you very much for your speedy response
a) for test purpose I connected blue tooth receiver to Platte Phono and In Radio (diode) where the audio output is good with full sound and when I switch to normal play back mode audio become 99 percent low.

b) then a find out when realy is on the audio become low I started tracing the wiring finally I removed w1 wire audio become loudly but distortion
c) finally I connect bluetooth to head input where i found low when w1 wire connected and removed high but audio distortion now I am unale to proceed further without proper guide please guide me sir
I am not really familiar with Bluetooth receivers but assume you are picking off a signal into the Bluetooth receiver for listening/monitoring on an external Bluetooth enabled device.

The W1 contact is one of several Playback/Record contacts. If I understand the circuitry correctly, when the W relay is energised it is then in Playback mode, where the ECC81 output at C22 is switched by W1 to the Playback equalisation components. With the W relay de-energised it is in Record mode and the C22 output is switched by W1 to the EM84 Magic Eye for record signal monitoring.

Sorry but from your information I cannot really advise much else from what has already been said.

David