View Single Post
Old 10th Nov 2021, 7:09 pm   #123
DeltaAlpha52
Tetrode

Default Re: MK14 Programming Interface

Well I managed to get my ESP8266 programming interface working so I tried doing a video of it working.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oq6K6SKH3e0

It's my first youtube video so not brilliant quality, and my voice sounds a bit hoarse which is caused by the reflux and Hiatus Hernia.

Hopefully the video makes some sense and I will now work of the documentations for the project - always my "Achilles heel" when it comes to projects. There a few that I've got working and then not quite got around to documenting before moving on.

Not sure what name to use for the project, MK14web maybe

And like all projects with a PCB involved I realised I'd missed something off the board. Luckily not a major issue but I realised I needed an indicator LED or 2 to say if the webserver was connected to WIFI or was generating a WAP for you to connect to. The first is when using in a known environment and the second when using it away from base.

I also had room to add in the serial sram chip as used by SiriusHardware but thought about it too late

I'm sure there is a number of improvements to be made to the firmware but at least it works !

stay safe
David