View Single Post
Old 7th May 2019, 8:56 pm   #1
bionicmerlin's Avatar
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Warminster, Wiltshire, UK.
Posts: 170
Default Ultra portable 1400

I have just got this lovely set up and running.its been in dry storage all itís life .prior to switch on I replaced the mains filter cap and a capacitor that was leaking and cracked. A couple others was running hot after 10 mins so these were replaced . Picture is pretty good but there is a slight compromise between both standards with me setting 625 lines for the best results.
There is curve on the side of the screen and thatís with the correction magnets bent fully in. I might try a stronger magnet to see if that helps.
Is there any more recommendations or mods that should be carried out for reliability or is it best left as it is. This set has the letter C on the board so is this a later version. Sorry the pictures are not that good Andy
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	904899DD-19CF-4194-BEB5-8D5B881E9A2B.jpg
Views:	210
Size:	57.3 KB
ID:	182659   Click image for larger version

Name:	EFE93A98-D3CD-4CDE-9D6D-DAAA7278B5E4.jpg
Views:	228
Size:	82.8 KB
ID:	182660   Click image for larger version

Name:	DA541FC2-DB34-4775-8773-6C684711755B.jpg
Views:	209
Size:	54.3 KB
ID:	182661  
bionicmerlin is online now   Reply With Quote