View Single Post
Old 30th Mar 2020, 3:55 pm   #7
sentinel040
Hexode

Location: Near Lichfield, Staffordshire, UK, most of the time and Crystal Palace, S London, some of the time..
Default Re: Kenwood TK-359 VCO adjustment.

David,

Hmm, Inshallah, methinks.

I have continued to trawl around and the net is empty, I did find a reference to a manual that had been on sale in the states for the TK-250 and it seems to be the one I have downloaded, only my download is minus the circuit diagram and layout pages shown in the example pics of the one for sale. Although the internal layout of the TK-250 and TK-359 are slightly different I have discovered over the weekend. So there is probably a specific TK-359 one anyway.

The irony is some time ago when I read, out of then pure interest, about setting the VCO on these, I am sure it was a post by someone from this forum, posting elsewhere, but I just cannot remember now.

As you say it is probably time to place it back in the pile file and see what else I can find to play with. There are plenty of options of other radios to wreck!

I agree with sheep and survival instincts, I keep my traction engine on a sheep / cattle farm. Some years ago I had sheep run down a field en masse, struggle through a fence then stand on the railway track in front of me, not the best of moves.

Take care and thanks.

Ian (G8KSZ)