View Single Post
Old 17th Sep 2018, 4:02 pm   #16
ms660
Dekatron

Default Re: Changing the BVWS

I've just searched for BVWS on youtube for some how too stuff....So....you've bought an old radio and want to know the basics of what to do in order to get it working properly and at the same time you might be thinking of taking a more longer term interest in the subject, what a meter is, what current is, what voltage is, basic radio layout etc etc for would be new recruits, don't worry, here at the BVWS (or whatever it may end up being called) we have an excellent series of videos to help you, here are some free samples to wet your "I want to know more" neurons....zilch that I could find (maybe I missed them in my search)....I don't think getting a few sheets of paper through the post or whatever is sufficient enough these days.

Some plonk on utube with a wasp up his bum = lots of hits, news travels fast, far and wide, he's established (amongst other things) a presence (no, not the wasp)

If they don't know your there, they ain't going to be lookin' in.

That's my observation as an outsider to the society, as for an opinion I think its time to do some kick *ss

Lawrence.