View Single Post
Old 2nd Mar 2021, 8:43 pm   #1
AD360 Rob
AD360 Rob's Avatar
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Chester, Cheshire, UK.
Posts: 397
Default Roberts R200 Handle retaining clips

Evening all.

Does anyone know what the proper name is for the little round springy push on clips that retain the handle pins on the R2000/300/500 ) in fact most Roberts radios from the early 60s)?

I've searched for spire clips but these tend to be rectangular and accept a self tapper.

Any help as to what they're called and/or a source would be greatly appreciated.

AD360 Rob is offline