View Single Post
Old 16th Apr 2021, 6:48 am   #42
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Berkshire, UK.
Posts: 112
Default Re: Vintage British Speakers - Advice Please.

As you want to use a valve amplifier in the future you could try Monitor Audio R352 speakers. There is an R352MD option with metal dome tweeters.

They have a high sensitivity, ca. 91dB/1 watt. I have had mine for 36 years and they've been powered by both solid state and valve amplifiers.
It's great when it goes around to make a sound.
lazythread is offline   Reply With Quote