View Single Post
Old 6th Jun 2019, 12:07 am   #5
Pinörkel
Pentode

Default Re: Telequipment D75 scope.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alistair D View Post
Well done on the work you have done so far on saving another Telequipment scope from the scrap heap.
Hello Al, thanks for your reply. No way I can let something like this just sit in a dumpster, waiting to die.

Quote:
It was me who was offering D75/D83 parts for sale. The only knob I have left is the smaller A timebase knob. The cost is £2.00+p&p. I have no idea what the postage cost will be but I can find out for you. If you buy it I will include the remains of a B timebase knob as seen here. https://www.vintage-radio.net/forum/...d.php?t=135544 Perhaps you can fabricate something from it.
An original D75 A-timebase knob sounds perfect, I'm in! Until now, I used that shaft collar core in the second picture, which is the remains of the CH2 Volts/Div knob to occasionally operate the A Time/Div which happens to have the same shaft diameter. Having that knob would be extremely helpful. Also a shaft collar core of the B-timebase knob (if it is the one you showed here) would enable me to build a near perfect replica of that knob using an SLA-Printer and transparent resin. Maybe you can determine postage costs and drop me a message. I could pay via PayPal in advance.

Denis