View Single Post
Old 5th Jun 2019, 7:58 pm   #3
Pinörkel
Pentode

Default Re: Telequipment D75 scope.

Hello Andy, thank you for taking the time to read my post and for the kind reply. Your offer of an original D75 Volts/Div square knob sounds very interesting and could solve at least 1.5 of my current part acquisition issues. I will also try to find the user, you mentioned, which offered D75 spares in earlier posts. My previous attempts to get some spare parts like knobs and screws online always resulted in accumulated costs that would be more than sufficient to buy a defective scope on ebay for parts, which would unfortunately waste a lot of parts that could be useful elsewhere. If said user maybe has a non-repairable D75, I could try to buy several parts from him. Especially since I discovered some severe cracks on other knobs in the meantime.

That aside my reverse engineering attempts for the plastic parts of the Time/Div, Volts/Div and horizontal position knobs went really well, especially the transparent Time/Div knob. However the silver-gray color of my printing material does not really fit the original color of the other knobs. I will try to take some pictures and post them here. If anybody wants to try printing their own knobs I can also post the 3D model files on request.

Greetings
Denis