View Single Post
Old 3rd Dec 2021, 5:06 pm   #20
SiriusHardware
Dekatron

Default Re: Yet another MK14 tape interface (ESP32).

Thanks for posting the information, I don't think I could have come up with a bit of pen-and-paper hex like that so quickly.

Quote:
What is the best way to share M5StickC code?
For small fragments of code like that, just put CODE tags around them in the post editor. (Select with the # symbol in the advanced editor). Doing so also preserves the formatting of the code which can be critical in some languages like Python, which depend on indenting for the identification of code blocks.

There are only a limited number of file attachments allowed and '.ino' etc aren't among them so if you want to post a large file or project consisting of some code, circuit diagrams etc, best to pile all the individual parts into a single .zip file, as .zip is allowed.

Deciding not to mess with anything on the MK14 was just my personal choice as I didn't want to modify what is now a historic and quite valuable machine, but nowadays I have a replica MK14 as well and the means to program (most of) the compatible PROMs so I wouldn't be so averse to experimentation on that one.