Thread: Nikola Tesla
View Single Post
Old 10th Oct 2017, 12:57 am   #12
dave walsh
Dekatron

Location: Ramsbottom (Nr Bury) Lancs or Bexhill (Nr Hastings) Sussex.
Default Re: Nikola Tesla

Wel I'd thought it was 42 but ok 43! The question is why did he die in those circumstances at all apart from being badly let down by Westinghouse? I don't have a fixed view on any of this Julie but a lot of people who ran cars on water or came up with Brown Gas etc got paid off! Many of those who used to routinely laugh at this kind of stuff have now gone quiet [including my wife]. This is because they are now seeing things on the news like AI, Gene Therapy and Bio-Tech techniques that were Science Fiction a decade ago [eg Minority Report]. Even the classic Multiple Universe notion seems to be standard in physics these days!

I almost took a machine minding job at Manchester Uni once. The Professor said "We are firing particles, I'm not sure what it is but I think it's going to be big"-it was basically a CRT type tube with magnets 12' across. That is now Cerne! A good example of suppression in the UK was the fate of the once lauded Professor of Electrical Engineering Eric [magnetic levitation] Laithwaite [also Manchester Uni] who dared to oppose anti-gravity convention-shamefull. Today's Guardian reports that Einstein was right about Gravity Waves and how Lister was derided for forty years because he wanted to use antiseptic procedures. The senior consultants would have had to consider that they might have killed a lot of people. If you want to see the forces Tesla encountered back then maybe take a look at tonight's [repeated] "Billion Dollar Deals and How They Changed Your World" BBC2 re money. It's all electricity

Dave W