View Single Post
Old 15th Oct 2020, 5:14 pm   #433
john_newcombe
Hexode

Default Re: Gemini 80-Bus System

I will try my best. At the moment I cannot get T-Net to work. I have had it working before on my other machine but am having trouble at the moment. I am using xbeaver as a file server in my docker container I probably have a serial device configuration issue as a minimum, but I am sure with some more tinkering that will get sorted.

At the moment I am using the T-NET you supplied me in post #182 page 10. I am assuming this is the correct version, as it has worked in the past with the rack system. However, I cannot see any data on TX from the gemini when I issue a DIR. I can see DTR and RTS from the serial port and have the CTS, DSR and DCD lines set appropriately to allow transmission. I have also tried a local handshake loop RTS-CTS and DTR to DSR+DCD but no luck seeing any data heading out of the serial port.

I have hardly spent any time with this so I may have made a silly error, or I may have the wrong version of T-Net. I will spend a little more time this week and update the forum on how I get on.

Details of hooking up with Daniel and photos of the Rodime Repair now on https://glasstty.com/wiki/index.php/...New_Connection