View Single Post
Old 15th May 2019, 8:42 pm   #61
high_vacuum_house
Octode

Default Re: NVCF Warwickshire Sunday 12th May

I thought there were a few items at rather optimistic prices. I enquire about the 2 hacker FM radios and didn’t buy either of them! Did anyone spot the sad remains of a Tefifon radiogram? That was particularly optimistic considering how much was missing and broken and I bought the same model from RWB in perfect working order for not a lot more! There were some rather interesting things on the B+B stall and bought a miniature colour telly/radio combo thing. I have lots more resistors to sort out now thanks to Neil. I liked the Brimar Morris minor van though it wasn’t for sale! Would be nice to take all the valve radios home in!

My vote is to keep it as it is for the present. I thought that there may have been less stalls than last year though I thought that it was a slightly different layout of the tables where the floor levels change. I think there were fewer people waiting in the que for the early entry than last year. Possibly some of the optimistic pricing may deter some people to go to the BVWS auctions?