View Single Post
Old 15th Mar 2012, 2:05 pm   #59
radioredcat
Hexode

Default Re: Crystal Palace DSO is looming...

I did not see Crystal palace yesterday because Rowridge analogue/digital was blowing my ears out.
Also i a french station MUX R6 on uhf ch 36 from tues evening until last night and MUX R1 on uhf ch 35 and then later last night germany and belgium.

I have log40 10 ft off the ground and was receiving the french signal on that and the tv is tuned to the wrekin and went for a burton seee vid below as i have a lot more to put up but i will have to wait untill this tropo event subsides this weekend.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xA8s8A86IE

I recorded the outputs of my boxes one box at a time on to the pc 14 gigs worth so i will go through it in the coming days.

Out of interest i was receiving all day MUX C on uhf ch 67 and i don't know where that was from i have checked the lists but to no avail so i am asking if anyone on here knows of any transmitter using ch 67 for MUX C (dave/challenge etc as it could be a temporary parking channel.

By the way dave i had a friend in wigan and he used to do well for dx there i live on that big hill south of wigan.

Andy