View Single Post
Old 10th Aug 2014, 1:25 pm   #1
Paul Stenning
Administrator

Default Forum Runner - forum access for mobile devices - NOW REMOVED

While doing the forum software update today I have set up support for the Forum Runner mobile app. This allows access to the forum from mobile phones and tablets (Apple and Android) using an app rather than web browser (though of course you can still use a web browser).

Details are here http://www.forumrunner.net/

I haven't tried installing the app myself yet so don't know how it works. I understand there is a free version which allows you to read the forums, and a paid-for version at $1.99 which also allows you to post in the forums.

Please be aware that I do not get any of that $1.99 and cannot support Forum Runner in any way. All I have done is install their access code and register the forum with them. If you have problems you will need to contact the publishers of Forum Runner to resolve them.

In Forum Runner's directory you need to look for "UK Vintage Radio" (it didn't allow enough characters for the full name) which will have the icon as attached.

Please let us know how you get on with it (and on what devices) by posting here, as it will be useful for other potential users.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	forumrunner-icon.jpg
Views:	99
Size:	33.2 KB
ID:	95997  

Paul Stenning
Forum Admin/Owner and BVWS Webmaster